Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas and Another Great Week!

Hey everyone!

So good to talk with you guys on Sunday!!! Thanks for all the pics of your Christmas!!! Ha I love the shirt Dad!!! Classic... And Dani, you have no excuses not to email me anymore seeing how you can email from just about anywhere on the planet now with your fancy new gadget!

Well this email is going to be short, because not a whole lot has happened since Sunday.

We met with our cute little 10 yr old investigator again last night, and it went really well. Her Mom and Sister both sat in on the lesson! And things are on track for her to be baptized on Jan 8th still. We just have one more visit with her, and her interview to go. I am sure I have said this before, but I really hope that this whole experience will be meaningful to both of them, and that her mom will have a renewed commitment to the gospel. They both have made a bunch of progress, and things are going really well.

That is about it for new things around here though, most everyone we talk to tells us to try back after the holidays, but things are going well, and Elder Salanoa and I are having a good time together! Love you guys! Have a good week!

- Elder Schaap

P.S. I am at a different place for email today, and it won't let me send pics ... :( I will send them next week! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment