Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Transferred to Bowie!





Hey guys!

So I think I forgot to mention last week that this week was going to be transfers (oops!), but I am in a new area with a new companion now. His name is Elder Vakalahi, he is from Texas and played football at BYU, I think he is one of the only missionaries in this mission that is bigger than me haha and I am in the Bowie (pronounced boo-ee) area. I was pretty sad to leave DC 3rd along with the Postma's, because our area was just starting to pick up, but this area sounds like it is doing great and I am excited to be here.

I don't really have much to say haha because I don't know a whole lot about the area, but it is interesting that I am here because I am in the same district as my first area, I know that probably doesn't mean anything to you guys though haha. It sounds like things are going well at home though! The homecoming sounds like quite an event!

Well, I hope that everything continues to go relatively smoothly at home! Sorry for being so short, hopefully I will have more to say next week! Love you guys!!!

- Elder Schaap

Pic #1 - This is a great sister in our ward and her two grandkids, we went over to their house every Saturday night for dinner
Pic #2 - My Roommates
Pic #3 - Our District picture

No comments:

Post a Comment