Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Companion & Alex Boye Concert


A doormat Elder Krugman and I saw that cracked us up!






Pictures of my District

Hello to everyone!

Well as I said last week, this week was transfers, it was sad to see Elder Krugman go, but it will be good to have a change. My new companion is Elder Howard, he has been out for two transfers longer than I have, he is from Rochester, Minnesota haha I don't know what other information you want about him, but he is a pretty cool guy, and I am looking forward to working with him this transfer!

It has been a pretty good week, a little slower just because Elder Krugman has had to pack and to say goodbye to all the people in our area, but the couple we've been teaching came to church on Sunday, it was awesome haha even though they slept in and showed up about an hour late, don't worry church starts at 1 p.m. haha, atleast they showed up right! But it went really well, and we are going to be meeting with them again this week!

We had another really cool experience too on Sunday, Alex Boye came to the Visitor's Center with the Mormon Choir of Washington D.C., and it was a really great performance, he also shared his conversion story, experiences on his mission and testimony, we had our cute new recent convert ladies there and they both enjoyed it a lot they told us. He puts on a pretty good show, and is an excellent entertainer. I wouldn't mind if you guys sent me some CD's by him... just sayin haha

Well, sorry this email is kind of short, but I don't really have a whole lot to report on, but hopefully I will next week. Love you guys a ton!! And have fun going to Blakely's Wedding.... Weird!! LOVE YOU!

- Elder Schaap

No comments:

Post a Comment