Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 2!


Elder Schaap and Elder Maughan - Austin Robbs' Bud. They're in the same MTC District!


Elders Kelsch, Schaap, Fowles and Trepanier














Robbie's MTC District

So the first thing I have to tell you is..... I already have my itinerary for my flight!!! Crazy huh?!?! I have a red-eye flight really early on Tuesday August 3rd, my flight leaves from SLC at 12:50! You know what that means..... PHONE CALL!! You better be awake, because I am going to keep calling you until you answer haha. The second thing that I need to address, CAFE RIO?!? For real? Yeah, it was officially meant for me to go to D.C. (We just found out that Cafe Rio is opening in DC. Of all places in the world, they have them in Utah and the West coast and now-DC. He is a lucky boy!)

Well thank you guys for all the letters and packages! I really didn't think I would be as excited as I am to get those things, but it is so awesome when my district leader tells me I have mail, it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the night, so keep them coming!!

So I just want to answer some of the questions you guys have been asking me, Dad I want Alma 29:9 on my plaque if that works. Mom, my branch president's name is President Fisher. Unfortunately no gum here at the MTC, don't ask. Sean got here Wednesday, and I was so excited!!! We have the same meal and gym schedule, so I see him all the time, Sweet!! Well another week has gone by, I can't even tell you how fast this week has gone by, the senior district is leaving this week ;( they are some of my best friends here, and it is going to be really sad to see them go.

Honestly I don't even know what to tell you about what happened this week, it all feels like a blur, and I really can't remember all of it, but it was good. We got new ZL's this week as well, Elder Brown and Elder Bashein they are going to be so good! It is a little weird though, because my district has been in longer than theirs, so we are being told what to do by Elder's who haven't been in as long as us haha no worries though it will be fun, they are cool guys.

Dani, how many days, 4 right?? Holy Mackrell!! Are you freaking out? I am willing to bet that you are haha let me know how it goes, weird to think that by the next time I write you, he will be home!! Crazy!! Also, hows the stats haha I would imagine that you arent even worrying about it too much, but let me know!!!

The MTC is still treating me well, but I am ready to make my own food again... let me just say that the little Lawry's season salt (Which is Robbie's favorite-so much that he took his own shaker!) that I brought is a life saver!! Some of this food here is not edible with out it. The new district is pretty cool, I still don't know them that well yet, but hopefully I will get to know them better in my last week here (WEIRD)!

Well thats about all I have for you today, I am going to write a letter, and send some pictures home!! So I will say more in that! Love you fam!!!


- Elder Schaap

1 comment: