Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Transfers - Baptism Date - New Member Going Through the Temple - and Cherry Blossoms!

Hello!!!

Well I have some super exciting news! So we were doing service for a member the other day, and she is actually an implant in the DC 3rd ward, and one of the members of the bishopric is her home teacher, and he was there, so I got to talk to him for a bit which was nice! I asked him how our great new member that we baptized while I was in DC 3rd Ward was doing, and he told me that she is going through the temple soon! Well that happens to be today!

And another cool part about it is that Elder Krugman is finished with his mission officially today, but he and his parents are going to go as well! So I got to talk to her a bit today, and I am really excited for her, she is doing so well!

This week was a super good week though, the family that I was telling you about is amazing! We met with them 4 times last week! And we went to the Visitor's Center with them, it was awesome. They are going to be baptized on April 8th! They are so great! They have been reading the Book of Mormon, and he decided himself that he was going to live the Word of Wisdom.

As for Transfers.... Elder Lott will be heading out of here, and I am getting Elder Stoor, he is from Idaho, and he has been out now for about 3 months, he came out with Elder Lott actually. So I am excited, I have only heard good things about him, so we should have a lot of fun.

That's all for this week though. Thanks for everything, I haven't got the package yet, but I am sure it will be here soon. Love you guys!!!


- Elder Schaap


Pic #1 - District Picture


Pic #2 - Guess what are starting to come out already?!?!

1 comment:

  1. This is your Son's newest companion's Dad. Thought I would send a quick note letting you know that we found this blog and will be fun to hear of the experiences that your son and our son will have. Hope they have great success together. Elder Stoor has a blog as well, www.elderstoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete