Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Working With Less Active Members

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for your emails! It is always nice to hear that things are going well back at home! I can't believe that Dani is almost a Master of Business Administration... I am still not convinced, that is super convenient that she started school right after I left, and finishes just before I get home! I have to see it on paper! Haha just kidding, that is exciting though, and I bet she is going to be the most excited!

As for us here, things have been going... well I guess! Like I said we are working with the Less-Active members of the ward a lot, and we are trying to get them coming back. We weren't able to meet with the one family that I was telling you about, we just talked with them on the phone a few times, and they are in a tight spot right now, and want to get things at least somewhat figured out before they have us over again.

And then we were able to help one of our investigators move out of his appartment, and I had mentioned that I could do a backflip in a previous lesson with him, and he didn't believe me, he said "No way a guy as tall as you can do that!" haha so he was pretty surprised when I actually could do it! haha

Other than that, things are going pretty well. Elder Lott and I are still having a lot of fun! And we are doing our best, so hopefully we will be able find some more people this week!

That's about all I have for you this week, Love you guys and can't wait to hear from you next week!

- Elder Schaap

No comments:

Post a Comment